May 1, 2012

Writing Hell 5.1

Welcome to the first day of Writing Hell!  I hope you all have gotten to writing, and have at least finished today's goal!  For the next few days, I hope to write 25k for my project Sever.  That means 2500 words per day for me.  (It's a good thing I don't get any homework!)

Sever
Starting word count: 4406
Ending word count:  6907

After I got home and started writing, it was, oh, around 4:30 I think.  And then I wrote.  Up until almost 10pm.  It took me that long to get 2500 words out, but I did it, and boy am I proud!  I just need to not get distracted by texting and Bubble Shooter and food and Pokemon (yes, I am now playing Pokemon on my Gameboy).  So, this is the first ever day that I successfully completed Writing Hell.

Excerpt:
I tense, and Brodrick pulls back. Squeezing my eyes shut, I calm myself down. It’s true, the fact that they left me was harsh enough, but with what Roth did… “Yes. They’re family. No matter what, I want them back.” I keep my eyes shut and lean against Brodrick’s solid form. “Wouldn’t you do the same thing?”

“I don’t know what I would do, even if I imagined it a thousand ways. It doesn’t mean it’ll happen that way,” he says, his voice calm and steady.

So, if you participated and posted for Writing Hell, please leave a comment!  I'd love to check out everyone's achievements of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment