Apr 30, 2012

Writing Hell: Get Ready!

 Tomorrow starts Writing Hell: a monthly event hosted here.  To be truthful, I have yet to successfully finish Writing Hell, considering the event at the beginning of the year that severely impacted my writing.  I was in a rut for months.

But now that I'm reading and writing regularly (more so than before), I thought I plan on succeeding in this Writing Hell!

If you'd like to participate, just let me know in a comment.  More info on Writing Hell is provided in the tab above, but if you're lazy (like me) and don't feel like checking it out, just look below.

Your Writing Hell post should consist of...

  • Title of project
  • List your goal for the 5-10 days
  • Starting word count
  • Ending word count
  • Retelling of your struggle day, and any inspiration (if you want to reveal)
  • (optional) Two paragraphs of your writing (or more, if you want)


This month's Writing Hell will last for 10 days.  I'd like it if you at least linked me to your blog and/or post of the first day of Writing Hell.  I'll make sure to include participants in every day's post.

And something new: If you post an excerpt, let me know if you'd like me to critique your work.

Link away, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Writing Hell sounds like a lot of fun! I think I'll try to participate in this time around to get my writing habit back up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have fun! It really does help if you write on a daily basis. ^_^

      Delete