May 2, 2012

Writing Hell 5.2

Welcome to day 2 of Writing Hell.  Unfortunately for me, today also starts my first day of Driver's Ed.  I get to attend this lovely class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays, for 2-4 or 5 hours (more hours on Saturdays).  Yeah, doesn't sound like any fun for me, so I planned on bringing my notebook with me so I could get some writing done.  It's what I used to do in a lot of my classes at school.

Oh, and there's a guy I've labeled 'Creep' there.  He kept looking at me during class.  Rather creepy.

Yeah, writing wise, today didn't go over very well. I wrote about 1000 words, which means I need to try and catch up in the next few days.  Hopefully I can write more tomorrow during school, and get some writing done before our concert.

Sever
Starting word count: 6907
Ending word count: 7859

Excerpt:
No excerpt today.

I hope your writing day went well!  Keep on track, guys, 'cause you know I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment