May 31, 2012

Camp NaNo and Writing Hell!

So, tomorrow not only starts the monthly Writing Hell hosted here, but also Camp NaNoWriMo.

But, I shall first say this: as of today, I have finished another year of high school and am now on summer break! Only one more night of driver's ed, then my first behind the wheel, and I get to write all day.

Tomorrow, I will begin my work on completing Sever.  I'll be starting Camp NaNo at 20033 words, and will hopefully be adding another 60k (the 60k will be for NaNo, not the 20k I'm starting with).  I'll also have 10k for The Girl of Eternal Fire, but that isn't as important.

And for Writing Hell, I don't know whether or not I want to include Sever, or the The Reborn idea.  This month, it'll be for ten days, and I plan to write 5k per day.  The Reborn will most likely be the choice then.

Lot's of writing for me this month!  I hope to get to editing Rush, Nightland, or Sever (if plan goes well) in July. I hope more of you guys join in on either Camp NaNo, or Writing Hell!

Well, I think that's all for today.  Go get some writing done! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Just stumbled across your blog, and it's good to see a fellow Camp NaNo-er! I'm starting at 20K+ too, but aiming for a finished MS. Anyway, best of luck with Camp NaNo! I'm here-->http://campnanowrimo.org/campers/nicole_spencer

    ReplyDelete