Dec 30, 2011

Writing Hell Preparations?

As we grow closer to the new year, another Writing Hell will commence. How much you want to write every day is optional, but please try to stick the amount of days for that month (5 for January).


I think I might start calling this a meme, but I'm not certain.


If you are participating in Writing Hell, I'd love to at least be able to visit your blog (if you have one). Just leave the link in the comments.

The layout for your posts should be something like this:

Excerpt for whatever project you're doing


Starting count: (insert word count started with)
Ending count: (insert word count ended with for that day)

And I think that's simple enough. Why not start off the New Year with a little challenge? I already know that it'll help out with my New Year's Resolution.

So, if you're participating, post your blog's link in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I've got a whole load of people doing it: SPG-unitedtowrite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys will be participating! Good luck on reaching your goals.

    ReplyDelete