Dec 6, 2011

Woohoo! I'm an epic failure!

As you know, I should be nearing 50,000 words tomorrow in Smolder. So let's say that I'm really past 18,000 words right now.

Yeah, real big difference there. For the majority of the weekend, I was watching Yu Yu Hakusho. And I'll end up watching Sailor Moon and Rurouni Kenshin in the upcoming weeks. Anime seems like really like me during the winter; last year, my friend got me to watch almost all of the DeathNote series. But ... yeah, I didn't finish it.

Let's see if I can get this writing done! On Thursday, I have community service because of my history class. On Friday, I have to play for the football game, because we've made it to championships for the first time in the history of my school. And we're undefeated. So, I must suffer in 30 degree weather (I'm a Californian used to 90-100 degree weather, of course I'm going to die!) and then thaw out at home that night.

At least I don't have homework. Not with finals coming up. I just need to pull up my history grade a little to maintain straight A's. (Yeah, I'm a nerd, too.)

So, those of you who're participating in Writing Hell: Are you failing as badly as I am, or have you stayed on track?

No comments:

Post a Comment