Dec 31, 2011

New Year's Resolution!

For 2011, my New Year's Resolution was to write three novels. I wrote two and a fourth. Or two and two sevenths, but I think the former sounds better.



This year, I plan on doing a few more things (which is probably silly, considering I'll be entering Junior year of high school) like...
  • Complete three novels OR finish writing a series/trilogy (Nightland is a four-book series; Rush is the first in a trilogy)
  • Edit one of my completed projects until I'm happy with it
  • Read 100 books
  • Be nicer to people
And those are my resolutions for 2012. I hope to get a jump start, considering how I have a whole week for break. Plus, I'll have a three day week in the middle of January. Then comes the two semester projects I'll receive... Oh what fun comes with this new year.

So, what are your New Year Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment