Jun 27, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (8)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme run by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #2)
Days of Blood and Starlight
by Laini Taylor
Publication: November 6th, 2012 by Little, Brown & Company

In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed "Daughter of Smoke and Bone," Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she'll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.
(Goodreads)

I must admit that I loved the first one (up until a certain point) and hope that this is even better than the last!

What's your WoW pick?

4 comments:

  1. Eek! I still need to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone. It's been on my tbr list for forever it seems like. Great WoW pick!

    Here's my WoW if you'd like to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great book, but only one thing bothered me (which I can't even remember). I hope you enjoy when you start reading!

      Delete
  2. Awesome pick! I'm really excited for Days of Blood & Starlight as well!

    My WoW

    New Follower!! :)

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I am so looking forward to this one too, I can't imagine what the author has in store for Karou now...

    ReplyDelete