Oct 9, 2011

What's next?

Many things are coming up for me. Today I plan to buy Carrier of the Mark at Wal-mart. Tomorrow I have a usually Monday night rehearsal for band (we're learning the rest of our third song). Then I have to study for the PSAT on Wednesday. It's the end of the quarter this Friday, I've got a weird presentation for English, a test in Chemistry, and this year's first marching competition on Saturday. I get to spend more of my Saturday at school, on a bus, at another school, and on the bus again. Oh, and I get to listen to my lovely iPod while trying to ignore people and get some sleep. And might read on the trip to the other school. And wear my super awesome, super warm jacket.

Writing and reading wise, I plan to have all rewrites for Deception done by next Sunday. And I plan to get Shiver done sometime this week, too. That, or The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. Depends on what I decide to pick up tomorrow morning.

Yes, short little post on a Sunday. Not very important, since I still need to figure out some writing tips. I might explain my ways of planning and how I motivate myself to get a whole bunch of writing done in a little bit of time.

So, until then, go listen to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. It is my favorite Queen song.

And that is all.
-Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment