Oct 8, 2011

All right, guys! I have a plan.

At least, I have a plan today.

Blood Red Road (Dustlands, #1)Today, I will finish reading Blood Red Road (I've got about 150 pages left), write that review, and then work on rewrites for Deception. Simple plan really, but I have a feeling it won't go as well as I'd like.


And tomorrow has some plans (I believe). Tomorrow, I'm going to Wal-Mart and will hopefully buy Carrier of the Mark. Unless they don't have it, because I'll be rather sad then. But it'd be for the best when I keep reading the books I plan to buy, while roaming the story. That's something I look forward to, especially when I have no homework.

I have a question for you guys. What writing aspects would you like me to blog about? Like how to do *insertthinghere*. I'm at a loss, because I haven't written any helpful blog posts (writing-wise) in a while. Would you guys mind helping me?

-Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment