Oct 12, 2011

I have an idea.

No, not a new story idea. An idea that involves reviewing published books. Because I'm not too good at it. I think I'll just write a post about the one book I like from the month. Might let you peoples know about the book I read and whether or not I'd recommend it, but that might be it.

Of course, these thoughts may change it a little while. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do about this whole blogging thing. I might just start more random posts, even though I'd really like to write more tips. There's only so much that a writer can think of to write tips about....

Oh, I started reading Wither by Lauren DeStefano, and I really like it so far. The writing's good and the plot's interesting so far. I hope this is a good read.

Well, that's all I've got today. I hope you all have a nice day/evening. Get reading/writing done for me! (I'm a bad procrastinator.)

-Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment