Nov 20, 2011

Writing Hell?

You may have noticed the badge on the side of my blog. What is Writing Hell?

Well, Writing Hell will be a 5-10 day thing where you write 5k every day. Or 2.5k, to be a little easier. This will be to get some writing done, for those of you who didn't and/or couldn't do NaNoWriMo. And I plan for this to go on throughout the year.

If you do this, make sure to post on your blog how much your wrote the day before, and a little excerpt of writing. You don't have to work on a single project, but its recommended to get that novel completed.

If you want to participate, leave me a comment or contact me via one of the sites provided below. Or email me. I will gladly word war with you, or just chat whenever you'd like.

Spread the word, and have fun!

Do you think this is a good idea you'd participate in?

No comments:

Post a Comment