Aug 8, 2011

In the act of defiance...

Lately, I've been thinking about NaNoWriMo. If you don't know what it is, let me explain.

For National November Writing Month, you write 50000 words throughout November, starting the minute your clock strikes 12:01 on November 1st, ending at 11:59 on November 30th.

Now, why am I thinking about NaNo so early? Because I now what I plan to write for that month, and have started planning. Yes, you're allowed to plan ahead of time, you just aren't supposed to start writing until November starts.

So, are you going to participate in NaNoWriMo? Let me know in a comment!

For NaNo, I plan to write Defiance: a utopia about a boy who joins a group of rebellions trying to make this Utopian world what it should be.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Kelly! You've been nominated for the Liebster blog award, which honors blogs with less than 200 followers.
    http://anniesepicblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    -Annie

    ReplyDelete