Jan 8, 2012

New Year's Resolution Updates?

I think I'll just start doing this on Sundays. Just to keep some regular posting.

So, as far as my resolutions go, I've read 0 books, have gotten 2 new ideas, finished writing 0 projects, edited 0 projects, and have been more social, and nicer to people. This first week has been very eventful, after my friend got into an accident and I witnessed someone crash his truck. I'm sure one to two hours every day will be dedicated to visiting my friend, because our families are very close and she's my best friend, so I don't think I'll be getting a whole lot done for a while. Tomorrow is the restart of school, and I've got to really pay attention in two classes to make sure my friend won't fall behind in those subjects.

*big sigh* The year as just begun.

And thus ends my first NYR update.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a pretty tough year ahead of you. I'm sorry about your friend and I hope she gets better really fast. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete