Sep 18, 2011

Surprise, surprise, guys!

I finally have books I'll be reviewing. (Well, more like I'm finally reading books to review.)

What I'm currently reading:
Glow by Mary Kathleen Ryan
The Lord of the Flies by William Golding (reading it for school)
Blood Red Roads by Moira Young
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

And then there's a gazillion and four books I plan to reread and review. I could make a list, but I'd rather take a pictures. (I apologize for the crappy pictures.)

First shelf:
 Not in pic: Gone.
Hunger; The Lost Hero; rereading Meridian; Dark Vision; The Red Pyramid; Infinity; Paranormalcy; Clockwork Angel; Ascendant; The Vampire Diaries: (may reread all of series) The Return: Shadow Souls; The Night Circus


Second shelf:
Strange Angels series; The Uglies series; Balefire; Echoes trilogy; Harvest Moon; The Vampire's Assistant; The Morganville Vampires: Carpe Corpus; Red Riding Hood; Thirst; The Vampire Academy: Marked

Third shelf:
Raven; The Chronicles of Vladimir Todd: Twelfth Grade Kills (may reread whole series); The Host; Swoon; The Hunger Games Trilogy; Need series; Evernight series; Fallen Series


Little bookcase, huh? And to think that there's so many more books I plan to buy and read. I forgot to add 1984 and Animal Farm by George Orwell.

So, except reviews on those books in the months to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment