Jun 8, 2011

Welcome!

This is just me writing a first post, because I really need to work on my online profile--or something like that. Anyways, this is my hello to anyone who checks out this blog.

I plan to review novels (I have quite a few to read), talk about what I believe makes up a good novel, and other random things about myself. Not a lot of things, I guess. But I will start off by saying that I'm an aspiring author who has completed one novel--which I'm currently rewriting. It may take me a while to actually finish reading a project. And another thing is that I love critiquing things. Right now, I am not really editing anybody's project. I'm also a bit busy with rewriting my own project and trying to get it noticed on inkpop.com to actually read over someone's project. But I will offer my editorial--no, I am not a professional editor, I'm still a high school student--services as soon as I get the time.

And for now, I will leave off as this. I'd love to receive any questions about writing, because I do know a good amount of things editors and agents may say. Leave a comment asking me a question that I could discuss in my next post.

Until then, I shall go off to write! Ta-ta, my little followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment